Owing to the wooziness of the blog owner and the need for a little downtime, I’m hoping you’ll jump in and liven up my blog! So, here’s your chance to be funnier, more vitriolic, more insightful, more anything than I usually am! The winner, as judged by me if I get at least 15 entries will win a signed paperback of Mayan Nights or a download of The Biggest Kahuna, winner’s choice! Pick any or all of the following questions:
1. The book I read this summer I loved most:
2. My greatest achievement this summer:
3. My biggest disappointment this summer:
4. The most embarrassing thing that happened to me this summer:
5. Why I sometimes wish I were a Lesbian. (Obviously not for those who are.)
6. Why blogs and loops are making me want to throw my computer out the window. (If you mention this one, you’re not going to get the prize, but go ahead, I’ll see if anyone has the nerve.)
7. How much I love Treasure Hunters, Ghost Hunters, or Prison Break and why.
8. How Old Bay Seasoning saved my marriage.
9. Why I think the Yankees will win the World Series.
10. Your summary of the year’s biggest romance publishing scandals, short version ;o)