I already cut out a dozen, just couldn’t get myself to pare it down more!
1. All the world’s a stage…
2. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow
3. A horse! a horse!
4. What a piece of work is man!
5. Friends, Romans, countrymen…
6. So wise so young, they say do never live long
7. We are such stuff… As dreams are made on
8. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio
9. What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
10. The quality of mercy is not strain’d
11. Beware the ides of March
12. Now is the winter of our discontent
13. A plague o’ both your houses!
13a. Frailty, thy name is woman!
13b. Why, then the world’s mine oyster
If music be the food of love, play on
Journeys end in lovers meeting
The lady doth protest too much, methinks
O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!
Get thee to a nunn’ry
All that glisters is not gold
Nothing can come of nothing
The play’s the thing
Though this be madness, yet there is method in ‘t
I am constant as the northern star
How now? A rat? Dead, for a ducat, dead!
By the pricking of my thumbs
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio
O happy dagger!
Eye of newt, and toe of frog
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark