I’ve been tagged by LK Campbell. How dare you ask me to talk about myself ;o) xoxo
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I dream in vibrant, living color, every night, and remember many dreams each night.
2. My first job was catching mice who had burrowed into popcorn bags at a movie theater.
3. I now sometimes am forced to pick up dead mice at work. It’s a biology dept.
4. Clowns. Court jesters. Marionnettes. You show me one, you are off my Christmas card list.
5. I wrote a story for 16 magazine when I was 16 and it was published. I got $50 for it.
6. I don’t eat fish. I don’t eat eggs. I don’t drink milk. They all make me ill.
7. I’m terrified of going fast. In cars. Unless I’m driving.
8. I don’t really read romances, at least not many. I know that’s a bad thing. I do read, I promise.
I’m tagging: Rebecca Goings, Toni Sue, Shelly, Rob, Chuck, Ann Cory, Sara Dennis, Isabella Jordan.